Friday, March 30, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Have you ordered the new Blossom Punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog yet? If you haven't, you have until April 30 to do so. It is so pretty and matches great with the Mixed Bunch stamp set. Now Stampin' Up! hasn't announced it yet but they may carry it over but you never know! They didn't with the Stitched Stockings punch so who knows. Here's some cool that you can do using this punch AND the Modern Label Punch.
- Blossom and Modern Label Punches
- Mixed Bunch stamp set
- 3/4" Circle punch - not shown
- Coordinating cardstock and designer series paper
- Coordinating ink
- The Big Shot
- Adorning Accent Edgelit - scallop edge
- Adorning Accent Embossing Folders
- Bone Folder
Monday, March 26, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Have you seen these? They are all the rage these days. I see lots of items made with them but I think they work better for 3D items than for cards since they are not easily mailed.
- 2 1'2" circle punch - if you want a smaller flower, use a smaller punch.
- Designer Series Paper - I used Beau Chateau
- Sticky Strip
- Tweezers or paint brush for rolling flower around
Monday, March 19, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
The card uses the Mosaic technique. If you have not seen this before, this is done by taking the left over rubber from a wood mount set and cutting it into little pieces and placing them onto a wood block in a mosaic pattern.
After stamping and coloring the lion, we stamped over it using the mosaic block and versamark ink. We then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. Finally, we used a sponge and Soft Suede ink and went over the entire area. The ink colored the areas that were not embossed. A baby wipe was used to clean up the embossed areas. Pretty cool!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
In today's technique, I am going to show you how to make frames using Stampin' Up!'s border punches. They add a great accent to your cards.
- Cardstock - Cut to 3" x 3"
- Border Punch - shown are all four available from Stampin' Up!