Today's card was cased from SplitcoastStampers gallery. Do you like fussy cutting? Not me! So about two months ago, I purchased a Brother Scan 'N Cut which is awesome! I love being able to stamp an image, scan it in and have it cut out - all within minutes.
Here' sweat you will need to make this card:
- Peaceful Petals and Delightful Dozen stamp sets
- StazOn, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive ink
- Basic Black, Pool Party and Whisper White Cardstock
- Modern Mosaic embossing folder
- Circle Collection framelits
- Dazzling Diamonds