Have you made one of these cute box cards yet? I cased this one from "sewnsun" on SplitcoastStampers. These are fun to make but you better have time to color all these pieces! We even made our own envelopes using the Envelope Board since the card was larger than a standard A2 envelope.
To make this card, I used:
- Backyard Basics and Simply Sketched stamp sets
- Backyard Basics framelits
- Sweet Sorbet DSP, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Marina Mist, Whisper White Cardstock
- Inks - basically, you name it, we used it! Actually, most all the subtles and 2013-2015 in colors
- The label was cut using the Matchbox die which has been retired for awhile