- Cardstock - Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Core'dinations
- Ink - Early Espresso and bleach
- Stamp Set - Seasonal Sayings & Gently Falling
- Woodgrain embossing folder
- Brushed Bronze button
- Linen Thread
- Always Artichoke Seam Binding
- 1 3/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches
- Apothecary Accents framelit
- Sanding block
Friday, October 5, 2012
Gently Falling and a Bleach Technique...
Here's a card we made at a workshop last weekend which uses the direct to stamp bleaching technique. Keep your eye out for a Technique Tuesday to show this technique and other bleaching ideas.