Here's a tip for this stamp set. When stamping the milk jug or pitcher with the flowers/plants together, stamp the flowers/plants first. It is much easier to line up this way - at least I think so!
- Country Home stamp set
- Granny Apple Green, Basic Black & Whisper White cardstock
- Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Rich Razzleberry Blends - Light & Dark
- Old Olive Blends - Light & Dark
- Crumb Cake Blends - Light & Dark
- Smoky Slate Blends - Light & Dark
- Calypso Coral Blend - Dark
- Chicken Wire Elements
For the products used in this project or other products, please visit my Online Store here.
Cathy WilliamsFacebook: Inking It Up with Cathy Williams - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
YouTube: Cathy Williams
I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. You can order from me if you live anywhere in the United States. When setting up your account, please do not check the box where it says I cannot contact you - I want to be able to thank you properly when you place an order! If you check the box, all I know is "No Contact" placed an order and I can't thank you.
Post a Comment