- RIBBON - Using the adhesive sheets, you can get the ribbon to lay very flat by placing adhesive on the entire back of the ribbon. This adhesive works especially well with the small 1/8" ribbon. To use, peel printed side of adhesive sheet back to expose adhesive and place ribbon down. Replace printed side back over ribbon and rub. Remove ribbon and place on cardstock.
- PUNCHES – Remove printed side of adhesive sheet entirely and place a piece of cardstock over adhesive. Your cardstock should be a bit larger than the adhesive sheet. Rub to adhere and then punch. Remove adhesive backing and place on cardstock. This works extremely well for small punches and the layered punches such as the owl.
- BIG SHOT DIES – Remove printed side of adhesive sheet and place cardstock over adhesive. Place on top of die & run through Big Shot. Remove adhesive backing & place on cardstock.
- GLITTER IMAGES – Place adhesive side of adhesive sheet directly onto Die & run through Big Shot. Carefully remove printed side of adhesive sheet, making sure you do not touch the adhesive. Place the adhesive down onto cardstock and rub well. I use the side of a bone folder so I get a really good adherence. Carefully remove adhesive backing and cover with glitter.
- GLITTER BRADS – Remove printed side of adhesive sheet & place brad into adhesive. Rub well on top as well as sides of brads. Remove, dip in glitter & press to set. You will need to use smooth brads for this technique.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Stampin' Up! Product Highlight - Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets....
Have you tried the new Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets that Stampin' Up! introduced in the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog and has continued in the current Occasions Mini Catalog? If not, here's a number of the wonderful uses for them - they are one of my favorite adhesives to use now!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment