Here is a fun reinker technique for a very cool background. The best part is that you get a different look each time you make the background.
Products Used in this Project:
- Best Catch stamp set & dies
- Well Said stamp set & dies
- Inks - Mossy Meadow & Night of Navy
- Reinkers - Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy & Smokey Slate
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Spritzer with alcohol
- Card Stock - Glossy White, Soft Sea Foam & Night of Navy
If you are receiving this blog post via email subscription, please click on the post title to take you to the blog where you can see and watch the video or you may ACCESS IT HERE.
Cathy WilliamsFacebook: Inking It Up with Cathy Williams - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
YouTube: Cathy Williams
I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. You can order from me if you live anywhere in the United States. When setting up your account, please do not check the box where it says I cannot contact you - I want to be able to thank you properly when you place an order! If you check the box, all I know is "No Contact" placed an order and I can't thank you.