The name of this set - Pop On By - seems perfect as it was new and then before I knew it, it was retiring. I really liked this stamp set but didn't get much chance to work with it prior to it retiring. Here is the only card I made with it. I will miss you....
Products Used in this Project:
- Stamp Sets - Pop on By & At Home with You
- Inks - Memento, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron
- Card Stock - Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Wood Textures 6x6 & Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper
- Dies - Pop Up House, Sunshine Wishes & Stitched Shapes
- Embossing Folder - Basketweave
- Ribbon - 1/2" Gingham Ribbon
For the products used in this project or other products, please visit my Online Store here.
Cathy WilliamsFacebook: Inking It Up with Cathy Williams - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
YouTube: Cathy Williams
I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. You can order from me if you live anywhere in the United States. When setting up your account, please do not check the box where it says I cannot contact you - I want to be able to thank you properly when you place an order! If you check the box, all I know is "No Contact" placed an order and I can't thank you.
Post a Comment