Here is a different kind of Easel card. To make this card, you will need a piece of Designer Series Paper cut to 6" x 11". Using your Simply Scored, score at 5", 5 1/2" and 6" along the 11" side. Fold in half at the 5 1/2" score line. Now fold up again along the other score line 1/2" up from the fold. Place this on your Big Shot using the largest Decorative Labels Framelit. Make sure that you do not cut along the folded areas. They need to sit just inside the framelit cut edges. After running through the Big Shot, unfold and re-fold making a "mountain" in the center. The picture below makes it easier to see. Regular Cardstock is too thick for this technique.
Now finish the card off! Here's what you will need to duplicate this card:
- Wisteria Wonder Patterned Paper
- Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White Cardstock
- Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant ink
- Apothecary Art, Papillion Potpourri and Remembering Your Birthday stamp sets
- Labels Collection Framelits
Post a Comment