Yep, I am still pulling this set out often! I just don't get tired of anything to do with the ocean. This is a tunnel card that we made quite awhile ago but I hadn't shared with you yet. I was planning on showing you how to make a tunnel card on a Technique Tuesday (remember those?) but I will do so using more current product in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I will just share this card.
Did you catch it? Technique Tuesday is coming back soon and I am hoping to have them be video! Of course you will have to bear through my getting used to talking while creating! If I chicken out, you will see the picture sequence back.
Here's what you will need to make this card:
- By the Tide and Vintage Verses stamp sets
- Pool Party, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White Cardstock
- Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede ink
- Silver button and Pool Party button from SAB.
- Baker's Twine
- Ovals Collection Framelits
- Lacy Brocade embossing folder (retired)
Post a Comment