Like this card? Don't have the Watercolor Wonder designer paper or the Gumball Green ribbon which are retired? Switch it up! Just grab a floral stamp, ink it up with Island Indigo ink, spritz it with water and stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Clean your stamp and come back using Old Olive or Wild Wasabi and make your own watercolor paper! For your ribbon, just find another coordinating color. Do you really like the contrast of the white stitching? Break out your sewing machine which is gathering dust in the closet. Oh, that one is mine!
Here's what you will need to make this card:
- Banner Blast, Petite Petals, Happy Day and Flower Shop stamp sets
- Gumball Green, Island Indigo and Whisper White Cardstock
- StazOn, Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Gumball Green ink
- Petite Petals and Banner punches
- Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon