And now for the scoop:
- Folders: To get embossing without folder edge lines, use “folder sandwich” below.
- Cutting Plates: If you are beginning to get cut lines from your cutting plates showing up on your cardstock, use a piece of copy paper between the cardstock and the cutting plate.
- Blender Pen to Smooth Stamping: If your stamped image has some light spots, take a blender pen and the ink and color in the light areas. Once dry, you cannot tell you went back.
- Platform with no tabs
- 1 silicone sheet (since these are retired, you can probably use the crease pad although I have not tested it yet. I will update my blog when I do.)
- Cardstock in embossing folder
- 1 silicone sheet
- Cutting Plate