- Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede & Baja Breeze classic ink.
- Stippled Blossoms & Thoughts & Prayers stamp sets
- Fancy Fan embossing folder
- Finishing Touches edgelits
- Apothecary Accents framelits
- 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon - Midnight Muse
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional)
To make the leaves, I used the Gumball Green ink and stamped off on my grid paper once with the solid leaf and then used the ink at full strength for the detail stamp. This gave the leaves a perfect lightness and darkness to them. I then sponged around the outside edge of the framelit using the Soft Suede ink.
This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen! Thanks for sharing how you made it too. I just subscribed to your blog and will be looking at all the wonderful things you have created and shared. Thanks again!!!! Glenda JReplyDelete