This is another card from the "Wow" swap that I participated in. My assigned stamp set was Frosty Friends. The real "wow" to this card is the frosted glass technique that I did on the Night of Navy cardstock. Keep your eye out on a Technique Tuesday to learn how to do this easy technique. The picture is not very clear but the card looks like there are ice crystals on the cardstock like you get on your windows during the winter -- at least if you live in a cold climate!
- Cardstock - Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Night of Navy.
- DSP - Regals Patterned Pack & Silver Glimmer paper
- Stamp Sets - Frosty Friends and More Merry Messages
- Inks - Black StazOn, Night of Navy and Marina Mist
- Markers - Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Gumball Green and Real Red
- Baja Breeze Seam Binding
- Scallop Trim Border and 1 3/4" Punches
- Circles #2 & Snow Flurry dies
Post a Comment