Here's a card from a recent workshop. Did you catch the Monet Technique that was a recent Technique Tuesday? If so, you will recognize it here. If not, click on Techniques above and learn this cool technique!
Here's what you need for this card:
- Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Glossy White cardstock
- Night of Navy and Marina Mist classic inks
- Subtles Pattern Pack paper
- Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and Night of Navy Watercolor Crayons
- Postage punch
- By the Seashore (current) and Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired) stamps sets
- Crystal Effects
NOTE: Glossy White paper was used with the technique on the piece that has the sentiment. The technique was also used on a piece of Whisper White for the seashells. After completing the technique, the seashells were stamped and cut out. Finally they were covered with Crystal Effects.
Here's the inside of the card.
Post a Comment