Here is another Christmas card from a recent workshop. I CASE'd this card from one received at Deb Townsend's WOW Holiday catalog swap. I sure get some good ideas from her swaps! As always, I mix it up a bit from the card I receive so here's my take on the card.
Here's what you will need to make this card:
- Marina Mist, Midnight Muse and Whisper White cardstock
- Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Baja Breeze classic ink
- VersaMark ink
- Snowflake Soiree stamp set
- Silver embossing powder
- Heat gun & embossing buddy
- Frosty Snowflake Die
- Delicate Designs embossing folder
- Frost White Shimmer Paint
Here's the inside of the card. The small snowflakes and "Believe" were embossed with silver embossing powder. Super pretty!
Cathy I love this. Now I really wish I had that stamp set. You did a wonderful job and the silver embossing is perfect.Have a Merry ChristmasReplyDelete