Here's the final card from my recent Christmas card class. It uses several products that I haven't used much in the past so it was really fun.
Here's what you will need to make this card:
- Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock
- White Vellum paper
- Brushed Gold cardstock
- Crumb Cake and Early Espresso classic ink
- Ornament Keepsakes, En Francais and More Merry Messages stamp sets
- Scallop Border punch
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
- Lacy Brocade embossing folder
- Ornaments framelits
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Jumbo Pearl
Here's the inside of the card which was stamped with Crumb Cake ink for the ornament and Early Espresso for the sentiment. On the front of the card, "Christmas Blessings" was stamped in Early Espresso as well. Stamping on the brushed gold papre makes the ink a little lighter but has a really cool iridescent look to it.
Post a Comment