Were you there? If not, why not? We had a great time and everyone got an early start on their Christmas cards. Here's the first of five cards that everyone made. Everyone was able to choose how many of sets they wanted to make. Most made 2 or 3 sets, leaving with 10 or 15 cards made but my cousin ordered 20 kits! That's right - 100 cards! Unfortunately she wasn't able to attend the class and has to make her cards over Thanksgiving.
I want to say "thank you" to a very talented artist on Splitcoaststampers for this card which I CASE'd.
- Midnight Muse, Whisper White & Baja Breeze cardstock
- Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Baja Breeze classic ink
- Ornament Keepsakes and More Merry Messages stamp sets
- Ornament Framelits
- Summer Starfruit Satin Ribbon
- 1" Circle punch
- Festive & Essentials Paper Piercing Packs