- Creped Filter Paper
- Floral Frames Collection framelits
- Reinker (I used Crisp Cantaloupe)
- 70% Rubbing Alcohol
- Brads - will not be seen so it is a great way to use those retired brads!
- Empty embellishment container.
- Paper Piercer
- Paper Towel
- Tweezers to hold - alligator tweezers work best (not shown)
Here's what you will need to duplicate this card:
Stamps: Papaya Collage; Papillion Potpouri
Inks: Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Other: Bitty Butterfly punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Crochet Trim
Stylish Stripes embossing folder