So now, what do you do with these? Here's some ideas:
- In a recent Technique Tuesday, I showed you how to use them to dye your crepe filter paper flowers.
- Dye ribbon using the same technique as the flowers using reinkers and rubbing alcohol
- I use them for all of the little pieces at my classes. Each attendee has their own little container at their seat which holds ribbons, pearls, brads, small punched items, etc.
- Take an empty ribbon spool, cut it down to fit inside the container and spool your Baker's Twine on it. Then punch a hole in the side using a Crop-A-Dile. Set an eyelet in it and run the twine through for accessing.
- Fill them with candy and make them the center of a flower using the Floral Frames Collection framelits. Place them on a wooden stick for a stem and put them in a pot full of candy to hold them up.