- Island Indigo cardstock for the card. The card measures 10 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. Score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 7" and 8 3/4".
- Wisteria Wonder cardstock for the inside of the card
- Pool Party cardstock for front panels.
- Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (Same technique as Embossing Folder Embossing (6-9-11 Technique Tuesday) but use Pool Party ink instead of VersaMark and embossing powder)
- Whisper White cardstock and Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo inks for the flower and leaves
Friday, August 5, 2011
Stampin' Up!'s Build A Blossom set....
Have you purchased this set yet? And what about the coordinating punch? You are missing out if you haven't purchased them yet. They are so versatile! Here's a card that I presented as a Make & Take at a recent downline meeting. The inspiration came from Jackie Barfield who swapped a similar card with me. Thanks Jackie!