- Whisper White, Basic Black and Pretty in Pink cardstock for the card and matting.
- DSP - this one is apparently retired but a couple of suggestions would be the Wisteria Wonder pieces from the Flirtatious Specialty DSP or the Rich Razzleberry piece from the Pocketful of Posies DSP
- 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Swirls & Curls Verses stamp set (Hostess set from Summer mini which expires at the end of the month so hurry and book that workshop to get this set!)
- Basic Black ink
- Manhattan Flower embossing folder
- Sanding block - lightly rub the embossed areas of the DSP
Monday, August 8, 2011
Stampin' Up!'s Swirls and Curls Verses stamp set....
We made this card at the recent downline meeting and new attendee, Brandy provided us with this card to make.